After having successfully raised $2M funding within 6 months – led by Exnetwork Capital, Skyvision Capital, Spores Network, and Coincu alongside major gaming guilds such as Crypto Gaming United (CGU), Good Games Guild, MetaGaming Guild (MGG), and more – Ookeenga has released its Beta Version on August 1.
While many projects have been launched to attempt to improve the P2E experience, Ookeenga has been praised for its commitment to its excellence in the storyline, game design, gameplay, and for the sustainable model Play-Own-Earn that offers users long-term value rather than just short-time in-game earning.
The beta launching event was followed by the result of more than 15k+ registered users.
Ookeenga’s long-term vision is to become a core content IP with a comprehensive ecosystem consisting of both Web2 & Web3 subsequent projects. Following the Beta version release is the next major milestone of Ookeenga: Official IDO in September.
Huge Web3 Gaming Project from an independent studio
Ookeenga is a Web3 real-time strategy game of Cros, an independent studio game from Vietnam. Built by a team of 30 people with over 7 years of experience winning multiple prestigious awards in Game-Tech, Ookeenga offers a massive fantasy game world that delivers its own legendarium, up to 80 million unique heroes with different skill sets and 3 gameplay features: PVE, PVP, Tournament.
The game’s core strength derives from its breathtaking 3D graphics, appealing world-building, and addictive gameplay to create a uniquely immersive Play-Own-Earn experience.
Ookeenga has made a strong impression in both gaming and web3 industries using straightforward strategies:
- Create an authentic storyline and high-quality graphic to make gamers highly engaged in playing
- Pioneer a sustainable Play-Own-Earn-based ecosystem for them to reward themselves in such as playing PvP, participating in Tournaments, renting Lands NFT, breeding new Heroes,… adding value to their NFT collections, and having opportunities to earn on the open marketplace. Owning an NFT in Ookeenga will grant you entrance to other Ookeenga projects and receive more benefits across the Ookeenga ecosystem.
As a result, it led to several prominent achievements for Ookeenga:
- Sold out 6000 cocoons in the first round of INO (April 2022)
- Last week of July: Ookeenga’s Mystery Boxes have reached #2 on Binance NFT secondary market. All-time trading volume: $70,000+. 7 days trading volume: $30,000+
Ookeenga Web3 Game is the first product of a long-term visionary project of the Ookeenga franchise, including Web2 games, mobile games, and merchandise that revolve around the world of Ookeenga.
An epic chronicle of the insect world
Ookeenga is set in a world where insects have evolved and built a massive civilization.
Inspired by the hit game Clash Royale which has easy but addictive gameplay, Ookeenga is a combination of 3 genres that are common in the gaming community: Real-time Strategy, Collectible Card, and Tower Defense. This makes the game easy to pick up but takes time to master.
Ookeenga will bring back the ‘Play’ factor in GameFi by building on its core strengths:
- Unlock devastating, tactical attacks against other players
- 80 million unique heroes with different skill sets, ready to serve players’ ruling
- Treasury box to get NFT items and resources to empower the core gameplay
- Earning from Land NFT by building villages, hunting monsters, mining resources & questing dungeons in Ookeenga’s ever-expanding open world. Land Feature will be introduced in Q3 2022 and officially released in H1 2023.
- Future AR/VR integration
Since its inception, Ookeenga has accumulated impressive achievements with a 500K+ community and over 50 partners onboarded.
Upcoming milestones to follow Beta Release and IDO
After its successful debut on Binance NFT for Genesis Cocoon NFT sales, Ookeenga is now entering the next stage of game development – Beta Game Release – then heading towards their IDO launch.
Ookeenga’s official game is set for a Q4/2022 launch, followed by its Web2 version in the next few months.
With existing and expanding traction from investors and players, Ookeenga is expected to be the next rising star for GameFi, delivering a truly immersive Play-Own-Earn experience.
About Cros Studio
Cros Game Studio is a game studio based in Hanoi with 7-year experience in game development, consisting of 30 full-time employees. Cros Studio always strives to create game products with breathtaking graphics and addictive gameplay.
Cros has completed numerous diverse projects from traditional games to GameFi and Edtech products. Their credibility has been proven through successes coming from the best experience offered to users.
- Four-time winner of the Blue Bird Award
- Winning products: Vkid Academy, Numbers, Shape Hunter,… are on the top features of “most downloaded apps” for kids on App Store and Google Play.
- Launching & Game Design: Ookeenga (RTS/P2E/Collectible Card), Step Hero (P2E/RPG), Plant Exodus (P2E/RPG), Echo (NFT character cards), Mech Master (P2E, RPG),…
About Spores Network
Spores’ mission is to create a GameFi/Metaverse Publisher — incubating, launching (IDO, IGO, INO), and operating NFT stack projects — that is creator-centric, community-driven, and borderless engaging entertainment IP and corporate brands.
Spores Metaverse ecosystem encompasses physical and digital experiences (phygital) that generate community engagement and revenue through our NFT aggregator marketplace, République gallery and retail experience, and cross-chain metaverses.